Saturday, November 25, 2006

Ah, sleep. And siblings.


So, Amelia slept from 7:30-4am, then had a bottle, and went back to sleep until 7am! WAHOOO!!! Life is much better when not starved for sleep. Bayard is so cute with her. I asked him how it was going for him with Amelia here...

"Not so good mom"
"Why? What's up Bayard?"
"I just don't get enough time with my sister. You and Dad get to spend lots of time playing with her and I don't. I want more time to play with her."
"I think we can work that out Bayard."

Funny kid. Not at all what I expected him to say. He is really helpful with her. He entertains her and SO wants to be a part of taking care of her. She is big enough to actually interact with him, so that is nice. He was playing peek-a-boo with her tonight while I was making her dinner and she was VERY impatient! He had her smiling and even laughing. At the same time, he was feeding her the much loved Cheerios. Pretty cool sibling stuff. Bayard starts back on his regular school schedule this week which I think will be good too.

Well, both kids are in bed, so I need to take advantage and have some "me time"....

Oh, here are Bayard and Travis watching the Georgia v Georgia Tech game today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS. AND I AM SO IMPRESSED THAT I FINAALY FIGURED THIS OUT.?

XOXOXOXOXOXOXs
JERI